Thursday, August 11, 2011

My Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear is my most favourite toy in the universe. He has been there for me no matter what and he has never let me down. You might think I'm a little bit crazy because I talk to teddies but I don't care.

He is unique, he has holes in his ears because when I was younger I liked to pierce his ears.
Pooh-Bear's tummy is incredibly soft, but all of the rest of his fur has worn off. His paws have cuts from me sucking on them (WHEN I WAS YOUNGER). All of the stuffing is coming out…….

BUT I STILL LOVE HIM!!!!!!

By Camryn

5 comments:

  1. I like your parts about piercing his ears and sucking on his paws. It shows the reader lots about your own character, as well as giving a unique picture of your Pooh-Bear.
    You add magic voice to your writing, Camryn.

    Mr M :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done camryn your pooh bear sounds like a great toy and the way you described you story i can tell that you will always love him
    monique:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was cool.
    You said a lot about
    pooh-bear.

    -Sydney

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderfull story Camryn god words you have in your brilliant story well done Camryn. From Matt M

    ReplyDelete
  5. i know from your descripition that you love him alot. great describing that furry tummy would be nice to sleep on
    lily

    ReplyDelete