Wednesday, August 24, 2011

My dear Snuggles


When I was 0 years old (just born) I had a medium sized teddy that was fluffy with heart paw prints. And when I was about 3 or 4, I lost this teddy bear. Let me tell you how I lost it.

My family was going to the park. I brought a bag stuffed with my fave things. But not Snuggles, my teddy, I held her in my arms. We were going to stop for a picnic. After our picnic, Snuggles and I went exploring by the stream. Then Snuggles went swimming. After that we went climbing. Snuggles and I were still up a tree when mum called up to me. "Amber!!! Time to go!" So I raced down the tree and as soon as I got down I asked "sweetest mummy in the world. Can I have an ice cream on the way back?" 
So now I'm at home slurping at an ice cream. "Amber go get your bear for a wash!" my mum yells out. I run to my bag, ice cream dribbling down my arm. I look in my bag. It's not there!! I HAVE LOST MY LOVELY TOY BEAR!! "Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah" I wail. My mum rushes in. 
"What's the matter honey?" mum asks.
"I lost my lovely snuggles!" I cry.
"We'll check the park okay?" mum tells me.

(25 mins later) So I've come back from the park, still without my Snuggles. I soon settle down with another ice cream. I thought this would be the worst day in the history of bad days. (But the 2nd ice cream made me feel a little bit better!)

Amber

4 comments:

  1. i like how it seems that your talking to the reader instead of them reading it and i liked how you put in the (25 mins later) instead of just a few mins later.

    caitlin

    RAAAAAAA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW i love your describing of snuggles and how you went swimming and climbing sad that you lost him i love ice cream too!
    lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like you have lots of talking in your story,Amber

    Sushila.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the part where you say 'but the second ice cream made me feel a bit better' I wonder what happened to snuggles. I would be really sad if one of my toys went missing.

    Acacia

    ReplyDelete