Sunday, December 11, 2011

Hot Day At The Beach


They finally let us go for a swim because obviously it was steaming hot. Are they actually caring about how hot it was? I mean like people can die from the hotness of the day but they're just sitting there doing nothing, "lazy old adults." Going to the beach with my family was my most favourite thing to do, especially on hot days like this.
To the water I ran as the hot sun was burning my skin. There was no way I would want to get out of the water again, especially not after all those sunburns I got before. Plenty of times my mum told me to come eat, but I was too busy enjoying the cool water. Food wasn't important to me at that moment I just wanted to get rid of the sunburns I got, but how do you get rid of sunburns anyway without any sunscreen? And does water work because that's what I tried.
"Drink the saltwater, I dare you to!" yelled out my stupid cousin. "I'll make you eat the raw fish my dad caught if you don't be quiet!" I yelled back. Treats were given out to the little kids, but why not the older kids?

 

The adults are so not cool I mean all the kids should be treated the same way. Adults these days so, so bossy. I mean they tell all the big kids to do this, do that and then you look over your shoulder, the little kids are just sitting there being little annoying brats.
When you ask the adults if you can go somewhere they say no and then they say it's just how I show I care about you.

 

Sushila

No comments:

Post a Comment