Friday, August 12, 2011

Banana!

When I was born I was given a toy, that toy was my most favourite toy in the world. His name was Banana. Banana was yellow with black eyes. I took Banana everywhere.

I will tell you a story about my toy. At the end of July we were on the way to America for Christmas. When we landed in Auckland I remembered that I left Banana on the plane. The plane was about to depart back to Napier. In a rush we managed to get there on time to grab my teddy.

With 2hrs left until we leave to LA, we go to a few shops and have something to eat. As soon as you know it, it's Christmas time and I'm snuggling on the couch in America. Just me and my teddy bear!

The end!!!

By Erin

5 comments:

  1. Nice story erin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin, good description of Banana.
    the story was good!!

    sydney

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool writing Erin loving the part "just me and MY teddy!!



    REANNA

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful erin. i really felt as i was reading this that you were reading it to me .
    lily

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome banana seems like a cool toy!

    ReplyDelete