Saturday, October 15, 2011

I love DRAGONS! and exclamation marks


I AM A BRILLIANT WRITER!!!
My name is Caitlin, I am a brilliant writer.
I love DRAGONS! and exclamation marks
I hate Pink (yuck!) and Justin Beiber
I wish that DRAGONS are real!
My favourite animal is DRAGONS! Phoenix and Griffin
My favourite colours are blue and black!
I remember when I bit my brother (I think) and gave him a bruise!
Sometimes I like to run around and shout at people!
When I'm happy I jump up and down and run around!
When I'm sad I do an Ethan (walk around the same building lots! of times)
When I grow up I hope I still like running around.
Pink, girly girls and Justin Beiber (yuck) make me cringe.
Dry jokes, me, and people getting hurt (sometimes) make me laugh.
Nothing makes me blush.
Today my favourite words are skucks and shucks!
If you could eat my writing, it would taste like my writing!
(Whatever that tastes like)

1 comment: