Saturday, September 10, 2011

What Is Boredom? .....


  1. Sitting in the lounge watching a terrible move that you're parents picked out ( while your show is on )
  2. When you're in your room, and it's freezing, and you absolutely CANNOT crank your heater up.
  3. When you're staring at the T.V. on your favourite channel (P.s. the T.V. is off).
  4. Sitting next to the loud mouth yappers in school....I'm not gonna say any names or anything….
  5. Watching people on the other side of the street mocking me by eating their Rush Munro's ice cream.
    *6.) To my dad, boredom is trying to wake me up in the morning (like that's happening).
    *7.) To my step mum, boredom is waiting for me to get out of the shower (I take forever).
    *8.) To my 2 yr. old sister, boredom is waiting for me to play once I get back from school (she actually has a good sence of humour).

     

    List by Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment