Thursday, August 25, 2011

My name is Ben, I am a brilliant writer


I love sugar.

I hate Justin Bieber.

I wish I was rich.

My favourite animal is a Puma.

My favourite colour is blue.

I remember my B.F.F'S

Sometimes I like to have my funny undies on!

When I'm happy I smile.

When I'm sad I cry.

When I grow up I hope I am rich.

Sandpaper scraping on walls makes me cringe.

Tickling makes me laugh.

Myself farting makes me blush.

Today my three favourite words are chicken, miss and van.

If you could eat my writing it would taste like chocolate and paper.

Ben

2 comments:

  1. wow Mr M you have put lots of effort into this blog go word club pride you guys are awesome!!!!



    Missy (Reanna)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool ben i am with you on hating justin beiber i like it how you put if you could eat my writing it would taste like chocolate and paper!
    lily

    ReplyDelete