Thursday, August 25, 2011

Flipsy



My favourite toy was a stuffed dog called Flipsy that my mum had brought from Australia. I called it Flipsy because it's really flopy and I used to make it do flips when I was little. I still have it now but it's got a few grubby spots and a squeezed arm. Wondering why its got a squeezed arm? Anyone? Well I will tell you anyway.
It wasn't that long ago I think it was about 2 years ago . I was drawing pictures when thought I could sketch Flipsy. So I went into my room to go look for Flipsy. But I could not find Flipsy. But oh no I couldn't find him so I went to mum for help. Mum said "I put her in your cupboard."
"Why did you do that?" I replied.
"Because you are getting too old for it" mum snapped back. "No way I'm getting to old for it!" I said, stomping away.

 
I grabbed my Flipsy and ran to the table to draw and I was pretty grumpy with mum!

 
By Libby

2 comments:

  1. cool libby
    i liked it when you said wondering why its got a squeezed leg? anyone?well i will tell you anyway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why would anyone get too old for a toy? Anyway, it was a cool story, Libby.

    Acacia

    ReplyDelete