Thursday, August 25, 2011

My Fav Toy


When I was little my mum, dad, sisters, brother and I went to Waimarama Beach and obviously someone noticed my cuteness because I got little Miss Waimarama. For the prize I got a dancing tigger and I would take it everywhere and I mean everywhere.

That tigger must have crusties on it I mean that thing never got washed! I think my tigger stopped dancing because I would never let it go... 
9 years later … "oh my god where's my tigger?" I yelled, "mum do you know where my tigger is?"
"No I have no idea," explained mum, "Daaad do you know where my tigger is?" 
"No, I have no idea," explained dad.
"Oh fudge! I don't know how I'm going to get to sleep now," I said puzzled. "Don't worry," dad said hopefully.

"Yawn"!

"Ahh, honey," spoke dad. "I just remembered that I hung your tigger outside on the hook out and yea I kinda forgot."

"Aggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrr... So after this whole time it was outside? And you, arh you're in deep trouble mister!" I said angrily to my dad. "Is that right, Summer?" dad said sarcastically.

So after all of that dad gave me back my tigger and I had a great sleep with my friendly friend TIGGER!

 

Summer

1 comment: