Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Me, Myself and I


My name is Nicole. I am a brilliant writer.

I love takeaways.

I hate Brussels sprouts.

I wish I had 10,000,000,000,000,000 more wishes.

My favourite animal is a puppy dog.

My favourite colour is blue.

I remembered when I cried because of my granddad.

Sometimes I like to dress up as a fairy princess.

When I'm happy I sing.

When I'm sad I read in bed with the curtains closed.

When I grow up I hope I will be a rock star.

Justin Beiber makes me cringe.

Clowns make me laugh.

Dogs make me blush.

Today my favourite words are oh my god.

If I could eat my writing it would taste like McDonald's.


 

2 comments:

  1. I like your story nicole.I like it how you cringe when you see justin bieber I'm on your side!!!!!
    LIBBY

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice story nicole. i thought it was a smart move when you said i wish for 10,000,000,000,000,000 more wishes
    lily

    ReplyDelete