Thursday, August 25, 2011

Info about my life


    My name is Summer and I'm a brilliant writer

I love my family

    I hate dog poop

I wish my mum had her fav car

My favourite animal is a pug
    My favourite colour is black (shade)

I remember my sister Bella coming home after her operation

    Sometimes I like to clean the house

    When I'm happy I care

When I'm sad I go in my room and sort out my problem

When I grow up I hope to be a designer
    Biting a towel makes me cringe

    My family makes me laugh

    Presents make me blush

Today my three favourite words are 1.cho 2.co 3.late

If you could eat my writing it would taste like humour

2 comments:

  1. wow sum awesome writing really brings out your personality impressive!!!


    reanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi summer
    this is Really cool (with a capital r) and i can even relate to some of it.but i never like cleaning the house so i definitly cant relate to that LOL.
    lily

    ReplyDelete